Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fail at life


It takes me days/weeks/months to finish a proper drawing....So i will be posting ONLY DOODLES >_<. If I ever finish some thing nice they will go to Deviant Art....
Pinch
This is actually from last Wednesday, my friend being Sunstorm and the right one is me :P He looked kinda angry so i doesn't really dare to do much thing but pinch his wing ((I was trying to do some thing like a girl pulling his sleeve but since a seeker doesn't have a sleeve xD)) He was startled. *snicker*

Fear
This is not Starscream xD. That is a pink seeker called Heartbow ((mayube will color it later)) and Megatron is freaking out at the bottom left corner :D
For full explanation goes -> here

This is me coughing my lungs out, been sick from last Saturday, well good thing I didn't cough this much like yesterday and another day ago. But the medicines making me so dizzy. @_@

No comments: