Monday, June 23, 2008

Yes! Finally done!

Calling Sunstorm
((I will explain this when I'm free, gotta sleep now!))

#Edited:
My friend Sunstorm was banned by her mum from signing into MSN for 1 week. >.<

Starscream(Zatnik) and I was trying to ask her to join our chat. We're like kids around the neighbourhood trying to ask her out to play. :P So that inspired me to draw this. xD

I uploaded it to my Deviantart page too, here:
http://solarafoxwell.deviantart.com/art/Calling-Sunstorm-89433229

On Saturday, our friend Cheklee the stewardess finally came back and met up with us after so long time she went to Singapore. :D We have our first reunion at Koyotei japanese restaurant. She brought us souvenirs from different countries! xD Later I will upload photos of them.

And another news is on Sunday, we went to Tesco to get the petrol subsidy from the post office there. Well that is the only post office open in Sunday. Me and my bro found ENERGONS! ROFL! In a gift shop same floor with the post office, there are some crystal-like plastic stones for decoration selling at there. They just totally looks like the real Energons from the Transformers cartoon :P The plastic stones have other colors too like: blue, green, and others but Energons are only pink.

We're so excited cause we never found "Energons" that so looks alike. xD Here is how they looks like:

Oh~Shinny!
We planned to bought some more later. We have a lots of fun playing with them. (Yeah the Transformers in our house finally got Energons goodies to eat! xD) I will upload more photos later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh. so we really can get the subsidy from our great government now? how much is it?

SOLARA said...

Oh my I didn't realize your message for a month. O_o Yup, subsidy for motorcycle is RM150 each and for car is RM625 each. You can get more info from here. http://www.pos.com.my/v1/Postcode/pdf/petrol.htm