Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It was GREAT!

We(me, Zat and Crog, too bad Nico can't join us >.<) have a lot of fun drawing together through the Open Canvas, it was GREAT! :D
It's actually just on the night I posted the previous post, but I didn't have time to take screen shot of it after a few days when I'm free. I open them up and clean up the file(I waited hours for the drawing to load till the final stage and the program crashed for a few times <.<) I picked out and recolor some cause I drew those and it's cute! :D

This are the 3 of the doodles:
Pie
Dinner Yum
Starscream was here

And then the cute ones:
Angry Meggy
Starscream was here!
Mum! I'm flying!
OHNOES! Sunstorm was banned by her mum from MSN D: This is last night news....*cough* Me and Starscream were trying to ask her to online on MSN because we're bored...<.< and then I was inspired, we're like kids who trying to ask another kid in neighbourhood out to play. xD ((And Sunstorm said he would loves me forever if I draw it! 8D <3<3<3 ROFL))

Calling Sunstorm
So far I only finished the line art. I was planning to finish it all and sleep earlier today, but meh, it's 2:36am again.........=_=# I FAIL again, won'thaveenoughsleepagain *grumbles* gah I will quickly post this and go to sleep!

No comments: